All 5 Healthy Town Wellness Centers (Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester and Stockbridge) have scholarships available for those who may need assistance. To learn more about scholarships opportunities, please visit member services or call the number below.
Opportunities to Move More
All of our communities offer great opportunities for residents and visitors alike to be more active. Walks, runs, bike education, new sidewalks and trails, exercise classes and more are plentiful in 5H. Click below to learn about all these FUN physical activity opportunities.
First Foundation recognized
5 Healthy Towns Foundation was recently awarded the Governors Fitness Council's Promoting Active Communities Award. The honor recognizes 5HF and our partners for the work being done to make the 5H Service Area a better place to be physically active.
Over $95,000 made available
5HF's Board of Directors recently awarded more than $95,000 for the Dexter Wellness Coalition's Comprehensive Wellness Plan. The plan includes a variety of programs for community members of all ages. Highlights include SRSLY, PEAC (pictured), the Summer Fitness Festival and more!
Variety of programming options
5H Wellness Centers are offering a variety of useful exercise and educational classes this Spring and Summer. Highlights include Women's Health, Men's Health and Senior Health and Fitness Day. Exercise options include line dancing, pilates for the golfer, boot camps and more!
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- Ongoing - Simple Steps Program, Dexter and Chelsea Wellness Centers
- Ongoing - Heart and Sole Race Registration Open
- Ongoing - PEAC Summer Program Registration
- May 2 - Community Advisory Council Meeting, 6 pm, Chelsea Wellness Center
- May 5 - Chelsea Wellness Coalition Meeting, noon, Chelsea Wellness Center
- May 10 - Dexter Wellness Coalition Meeting, 5:30 pm, Dexter Wellness Center
- May 16 - Grass Lake Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, Grass Lake Township Hall
- May 19 - Stockbridge Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, Stockbridge School Administration Building
- May 21 - Chelsea Heart and Sole Race, Bikes 8:15 am, Run 9:30 am, Chelsea High School
- View our event calendar
5 Healthy Towns Foundation (5HF) provides scholarships at our wellness centers. Here’s what [...]
April 8th Read Article »
I recently read people need to exercise up to 2 hours [...]
October 15th Read Article »