Oct 25 | Polly's Country Market | noon - 4 pm
Hey, it's Kids Day this Saturday, Oct. 25, at Polly's Country Market in Chelsea!! Dietitian, Nutritionist and mom, Courtney Stinson, will be in the store to answer your food and nutrition questions. There'll be food demos, super simple snacks and FREE STUFF!
Over 35 events scheduled
Coming highlights for Read events include several book discussions, a halloween party in Stockbridge, a Movie Night in Dexter and a presentation by Dr. Victor J. Strecher. Check out the link below for more information!
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
How we can help your community »
- Oct 31 - 5H Community Read Book Discussion, noon, Stockbridge Library
- Nov 2 - Stockbridge Community Walk, 2 pm, Stockbridge Library
- Nov 3 - Build a Meal, 4-6 pm, Polly's Country Market
- Nov 4 - The Fault in Our Stars Film Screening, 7 pm, Silver Maples of Chelsea
- Nov 6 - Chelsea Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- Nov 11 - Dexter Wellness Coalition Meeting, 5:30 pm, Dexter Wellness Center,
- View our event calendar
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »
I know its BLT season… we have them at least once a week [...]
September 8th Read Article »