Events every weekend
Polly's Country Market, 5HF, Chelsea Friends and Family Wellness Coalition and Washtenaw County Public Health hae teamed up to bring FREE fun events about healthier grocery shopping. Tailgating Fun, Fall Crockpot Cooking and Spooky Halloween Fun highlight the offerings!! Events take place from 9 am - 1 pm.
The final week of September offers some great community programs through Chelsea and Dexter Wellness Centers. Shred it Smart, Eat Healthy, Get Fit and Women's Health and Fitness Day highlight the many community offerings at 5 Healthy Towns Wellness Centers. You can get more information by clicking on the link below!
Free Fitness Program for Stockbridge students.
This free Eight Week Youth Fitness Program is just what every student needs to get your school year off to a great start! Participants receive individualized exercise programs, two one hour fitness classes per week, unlimited access to Stockbridge Wellness Center and a wrap up party! Sponsored by Stockbridge Wellness Coalition and 5HF.
Cultivate Improvements in Personal and Community Wellness
The people in our 5 Healthy Towns Eat Better, Move More, Avoid Unhealthy Substances and Connect with Others in Healthy Ways.
- Ongoing - Simple Steps Program, Dexter and Chelsea Wellness Centers
- Ongoing - Manchester MMLB Challenge
- Sept 27 - Manchester Coalition Meeting, noon, Kingsley Jenner House (302 E. Main)
- Sept 28 - Grass Lake Farmers Market, 4 - 7 pm Downtown Grass Lake
- Sept 28 - Eat Healthy, Get Fit!, 7-8 pm, Chelsea Wellness Center
- Sept 28 - Women's Health and Fitness Day, all Wellness Centers
- Sept 29 - Manchester Farmers Market, 3:30 pm, Chi Broil Park
- Sept 30 - Open Air Market of Stockbridge, 4 pm, Stockbridge Town Square
- Oct 1 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot
- Oct 1 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Downtown Dexter
- View our event calendar
5 Healthy Towns Foundation (5HF) provides scholarships at our wellness centers. Here’s what [...]
April 8th Read Article »
I recently read people need to exercise up to 2 hours [...]
October 15th Read Article »