"Yoga in the Park" is a summer program at Dexter's Mill Creek Park that provides free outdoor yoga sessions at 8 AM on Saturdays through August. Yoga in the Park is brought to you courtesy of 5H Dexter and the Dexter Wellness Center. All abilities are welcome. Mats are not provided.
Grass Lake Branch of JDL
Is it true a Mediterranean diet is a healthier diet? Sign up for 'It's All Greek to Me' at Whistlestop Park in Grass Lake to find out! Learn recipes and sample some delicious Greek cuisine. Reservations are recommended.
Membership assistance available
Member Scholarships are available to all CWF Wellness Centers. Scholarships are administered on the basis of financial need. To learn more about our scholarship opportunities please call 734-580-2513.
What do our friends and neighbors have to say?
Watch how the Wellness Centers affect the lives of community members every day! This inspirational video will give you an idea about how the WCs impact the health and wellness of our guests and our members. There's something for everyone at the WCs.
Second CWF facility to receive MFF Designation
Dexter Wellness Center has been certified as a Medical Fitness Facility by the Medical Fitness Association. The certification process assures a facility adheres to prescribed, tough standards and guidelines. MFA's Facility Certification is the gold standard in the health and wellness industry.
HIP Survey in Grass Lake and Stockbridge
CWF is partnering with the University of Missouri Health and Behavioral Risk Research Center to conduct the HIP survey in Grass Lake and Stockbridge Townships. If you are contacted by phone - please answer the call. Calls come to both landlines and cell phones.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- July 28 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- July 28 - Manchester Coalition Meeting, noon, Manchester Wellness Center
- July 29 - Bushel Basket Market, 2 - 6 pm, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- July 29 - Grass Lake Farmers Market - 5 - 8 pm, Downtown Grass Lake
- July 30 - Manchester Farmers Market, 4 - 7 pm, Chi-Bro Park
- July 30 - Manchester Yoga at the Market, 6:30 pm, Chi-Bro Park
- July 30 - SRSLY Chelsea Cinema, Dusk, Clock Tower Courtyard
- July 30 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- July 31 - Stockbridge Open Air Market, 4 - 7 pm, Downtown
- July 31 - Manchester Walking Group, 9:30 am, Manchester Wellness Center
- Aug 1 - Yoga on the Lawn, Chelsea District Library, 10 am (mat not provided)
- Aug 1 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- Aug 1 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Alpine Street
- Aug 1 - Yoga in the Park, Dexter Mill Creek Park, 8 am
- View our event calendar
People at all levels of health: from the perfectly fit to wheel chair [...]
March 11th Read Article »
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »