See it here!!
The first edition of 'Connected' - a 5 Healthy Towns Publication! - is in the mail!!! There's a heartwarming story about cancer recovery, holiday shopping guides, winter recreation ideas and plenty of pages about 5H coalitions! An electronic version is available by clicking below.
Share the Treats!
Once your kids get sick of their halloween goodies (or before them if you so choose) there are lots of great causes that will take back candy. Operation Buyback (Adiska Dental in Manchester is participating) and Operation Gratitude (Beacon Dental in Dexter) are two such causes you can explore.
Stopping the flu, managing stress, dancing for a cure and member appreciation highlight October events at 5 Healthy Towns Wellness Centers. The 3rd annual Dancing for a Cure returns to DWC on October 7th, CWC and DWC host Stress Management seminars and flu shots are available Oct. 18 and 20th.
All 5 Healthy Town Wellness Centers (Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester and Stockbridge) have scholarships available for those who may need assistance. To learn more about scholarships opportunities, please visit member services or call the number below.
Cultivate Improvements in Personal and Community Wellness
The people in our 5 Healthy Towns Eat Better, Move More, Avoid Unhealthy Substances and Connect with Others in Healthy Ways.
- Ongoing - Simple Steps Program, Dexter and Chelsea Wellness Centers
- Ongoing - Manchester MMLB Challenge
- Oct 25 - Manchester Coalition Meeting, noon, Stockbridge School Admin Building
- Oct 27 - Manchester Farmers Market, 3:30 pm, Chi Broil Park
- Oct 28 - Open Air Market of Stockbridge, 4 pm, Stockbridge Town Square
- Oct 29 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot
- Oct 29 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Downtown Dexter
- View our event calendar
5 Healthy Towns Foundation (5HF) provides scholarships at our wellness centers. Here’s what [...]
April 8th Read Article »
I recently read people need to exercise up to 2 hours [...]
October 15th Read Article »