Classes begin April 19th
Join Manchester Wellness Center for a FREE six week youth zumba class. The class is open to youth 7 - 11 years of age and begin Saturday, April 19th, at 9:30 am. To register call 734.214.0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooking With Caitlin
Frittata is an Italian dish that derives its name from the word fritta, meaning "to fry". This recipe is a low-fat, high protein take on the Italian dish. Asparagus is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin K, fiber and phytochemicals.
The Chelsea Wellness Center and Dexter Wellness Center are offering 38 different community programs to the public this Spring/Summer. Including 10 that are completely FREE. There are programs for seniors, teens and youth.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
How we can help your community »
- April 21 - Grass Lake Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, Grass Lake Township Hall
- April 22 - Manchester Wellness Coalition Meeting, noon, Village Offices
- April 23 - Adventures in Sushi, 6 pm, Whistlestop Depot
- May 1 - Chelsea Wellness Coalition Meeting 6 pm, CCH
- May 3 - Chelsea Farmer Market, 8 am - 12 pm, Downtown Chelsea
- May 10 - Heat and Sole Race 8:15 am for bikes 9 the run
- May 13 - Dexter Wellness Coalition Meeting 5:30 pm, Dexter Wellness Center
- View our event calendar
Most physicians and other health care practitioners determine if our weight is healthy [...]
April 16th Read Article »
Yesterday I was watching the Olympics (those athletes are amazing) when my husband [...]
February 17th Read Article »