What do our friends and neighbors have to say?
Watch how the Wellness Centers affect the lives of community members every day! This inspirational video will give you an idea about how the WCs impact the health and wellness of our guests and our members. There's something for everyone at the WCs.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
- May 19 - Dexter Farmers Market, 2 pm - 6 pm, Alpine Street
- May 20 - Grass Lake Farmers Market, 5-8 pm, Downtown Grass Lake
- May 20 - Bushel Basket Market, 2 - 6 pm, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- May 20 - Grass Lake Senior Center, 10 a - 2 p, Grass Lake Township Hall
- May 21 - Manchester Farmers Market, 4 - 7 pm, Chi-Bro Park
- May 21 - Stockbridge Coalition Meeting, 7 pm, SCS Admin Building
- May 22 - Stockbridge Open Air Market, 4 - 7 pm, Downtown
- May 23 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot Downtown Chelsea
- May 23 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Alpine Street
- May 25 - CWF Offices Closed for Memorial Day Observances
- View our event calendar
People at all levels of health: from the perfectly fit to wheel chair [...]
March 11th Read Article »
Wales is credited for early use of the phrase “An apple a day [...]
October 17th Read Article »