Dexter High School | 10 am - 2 pm | April 19th
Please join garden coordinators, DHS students, and community members to help get the garden ready for the growing season, repair compost bins, and establish a welcoming entryway to the garden. For more information email DexterFarmtoSchool@gmail.com.
Classes begin April 19th
Join Manchester Wellness Center for a FREE six week youth zumba class. The class is open to youth 7 - 11 years of age and begin Saturday, April 19th, at 9:30 am. To register call 734.214.0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dexter District Library | 6:30 pm | Wed., April 16
Educators from Saint Joseph Mercy Health System come to Dexter on April 16 to educate community members about the various forms of drugs and the pressures facing students to use them. Any adult can register for the program by contacting 734-398-7518 or online at www.stjoeshealth.org/classes.
Cooking With Caitlin
Frittata is an Italian dish that derives its name from the word fritta, meaning "to fry". This recipe is a low-fat, high protein take on the Italian dish. Asparagus is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin K, fiber and phytochemicals.
The Chelsea Wellness Center and Dexter Wellness Center are offering 38 different community programs to the public this Spring/Summer. Including 10 that are completely FREE. There are programs for seniors, teens and youth.
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
How we can help your community »
- April 12 - Dexter Wellness Walk, 9 am, Dexter District Library
- April 16 - SRSLY Drugs 101, 6:30 pm, Dexter District Library
- April 17 - Stockbridge Area Wellness Coalition Meeting, 7 pm, Community Crossroads Church
- April 19 - Free Kids Zumba Classes begin, Manchester Wellness Center
- April 21 - Grass Lake Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, Grass Lake Township Hall
- April 22 - Manchester Wellness Coalition Meeting, noon, Village Offices
- April 23 - Adventures in Sushi, 6 pm, Whistlestop Depot
- View our event calendar
Most physicians and other health care practitioners determine if our weight is healthy [...]
April 16th Read Article »
Yesterday I was watching the Olympics (those athletes are amazing) when my husband [...]
February 17th Read Article »