Join our 5 Healthy Towns Farmers Markets for the Farm to Table Benefit Dinner on Sunday, August 21st. Enjoy locally sourced meals prepared by some world class chefs and cooks! Tickets are $65 and include a five course meal and two drinks. Visit 5healthytownsfarmtotable2016.eventbrite.com for more information.
FREE SUMMER FUN!
Dexter Summer Fitness Festival is underway!!! Free, fun community exercise events for people of all abilities are running every Thursday (Exercise @5:30 pm), Friday (Bike Slow Ride @ 5:30 pm) and Saturday (Yoga in the Park @ 8 am). Events are held along Mill Creek Park with ex and yoga classes west of the bridge and bike rides starting behind the fire station.
All 5 Healthy Town Wellness Centers (Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester and Stockbridge) have scholarships available for those who may need assistance. To learn more about scholarships opportunities, please visit member services or call the number below.
Diabetes Prevention, Women's Healthy and Fitness Day, Mindful Meditation and Dancing for a Cure to cancer highlight the FREE Wellness Center offerings this fall! There are also many different classes available to the public at free or little charge.
Cultivate Improvements in Personal and Community Wellness
The people in our 5 Healthy Towns Eat Better, Move More, Avoid Unhealthy Substances and Connect with Others in Healthy Ways.
- Ongoing - Simple Steps Program, Dexter and Chelsea Wellness Centers
- July 27 - Grass Lake Farmers Market, 4 -7 pm, downtown Grass Lake
- July 28 - Manchester Farmers Market, 3:30 pm, Chi Broil Park
- July 28 - Dexter Summer Fitness Festival Exercise Class, 5:30 pm, Mill Creek Park
- July 29 - Dexter Summer Fitness Festival Bike Ride, 5:30 pm, Mill Creek Park
- July 29 - Open Air Market of Stockbridge, 4 pm, Stockbridge Town Square
- July 30 - Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - noon, Palmer Lot
- July 30 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Downtown Dexter
- July 30 - Dexter Summer Fitness Festival Outdoor Yoga, 8 am, Mill Creek Park
- July 30 - Yoga on the Lawn, 10 am, Chelsea District Library
- July 30 - Yoga by the Lake, 11 am, Grass Lake County Park
- View our event calendar
5 Healthy Towns Foundation (5HF) provides scholarships at our wellness centers. Here’s what [...]
April 8th Read Article »
I recently read people need to exercise up to 2 hours [...]
October 15th Read Article »