Veterans Memorial Park | 6 - 8 pm
Join SRSLY Stockbridge every Monday from July 14 - August 18 for some SRSLY fun. Kickball, volleyball, basketball, soccer and more! July 14th will feature a water balloon fight! Bring a towel and wear clothes than can get wet. For teens & pre-teens ages 10+
Jeruel Baptist Church | 11400 Plum Orchard Road
United Way of Jackson County and the Food Bank of SC Michigan are combining to bring the FRESH FOOD INITIATIVE to Munith. This is a free food distribution to anyone that participates. Please bring your own box/bag for your food. The distribution takes place Mondays at 5:30 PM, July 14 through Sept 29.
Family Worship Center
United Way of Jackson County, Allegiance Health, and the Food Bank of SC Michigan are combining to bring the FRESH FOOD INITIATIVE back to Grass Lake. This is a free food distribution to anyone that participates. Please bring your own box/bag for your food. The distribution takes place Mondays from 4:30-5:30 PM, July 14 through Sept 29.
Dexter Mill Creek Park South
The Dexter Wellness Center and Dexter Wellness Coalition are bringing FREE outdoor yoga to Mill Creek Park. Yoga in the Park continues every Saturday in June, July and August. Sessions start at 8 am and all ability levels are welcome!
Creating a culture of wellness and fostering sustainable improvements in community
As residents of the healthiest communities in the Midwest, we’ll choose to eat better, move more, avoid unhealthy substances and make healthy connections with others.
How we can help your community »
- July 28 - SRSLY in the Park, Veterans Memorial Park, Stockbridge, 6 - 8 pm
- July 28 - Fresh Food Initiative, Jeruel Baptist Church - Munith, 5:30 pm
- July 28 - Fresh Food Initiative, Family Worship Center - Grass Lake, 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- July 29 - Dexter Farmers Market, 2 - 6 pm, Alpine Street
- July 30 - Bushel Basket Market, 2:30 - 6 pm, CCH
- July 31 - SRSLY Cinema: Hotel for Dogs (PG), 9:15 pm, Chelsea Clocktower
- July 31 - Manchester Farmers Market, 4-7, Adrian Street
- Aug 1 -Open Air Market of Stockbridge. 4 - 7 pm, Downtown Stockbridge
- Aug 2- Yoga in the Park, 8 am, Mill Creek Park South, Dexter
- Aug 2 -Chelsea Farmers Market, 8 am - 12 pm, Downtown Chelsea
- Aug 2- Manchester Street Festival Run and Block of Health, 9 am - 7 pm, Downtown
- Aug 2 - Dexter Farmers Market, 8 am - 1 pm, Alpine Street
- Aug 5 - Chelsea Wellness Coalition Meeting, 6 pm, CCH
- View our event calendar
Most physicians and other health care practitioners determine if our weight is healthy [...]
April 16th Read Article »
Yesterday I was watching the Olympics (those athletes are amazing) when my husband [...]
February 17th Read Article »