5 Healthy Towns Foundation (5HF) and our partners invite you to visit OneBigConnection.org (OBC)! The new platform has local area resources, area health data, an events calendar, social media feed, and more!
– If you are a teacher or staff member of school districts in Chelsea, Dexter, Grass Lake, Manchester, or Stockbridge, 5 Healthy Towns Foundation (5HF) wants you to know how much you are appreciated.
As a token of our collective gratitude, 5HF announced last week that all school district staff members will receive five free visits to any of its wellness centers in Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester or Stockbridge to be used between December 20, 2021 and January 31, 2022. Employees only need to present their employee identification at any location and receive a punch card for the remaining visits. Participating wellness centers include (please check for hours of operation):
- Chelsea Wellness Center, 14800 East Old US 12, Chelsea
- Dexter Wellness Center, 2810 Baker Road, Dexter
- Manchester Wellness Center, 710 East Main Street, Manchester
- Stockbridge Wellness Center, 5116 South M-106, Stockbridge
5 Healthy Towns Foundation is now accepting proposals for regional interventions that address isolation, food access, and/or physical activity opportunities in the 5 Healthy Towns service area. Up to $500,000 over the next three years will be made available for the RFP process. The 5HF service area includes the populations within the Chelsea, Dexter, Grass Lake, Manchester, and Stockbridge School Districts. Click here for more information!