When Dexter Wellness Center opened in 2013, it became the newest addition to the Chelsea-Area Wellness Foundation’s family of wellness centers. The 46,000 square foot facility provides members and guests access to a pool, saunas, gymnasium, strength and aerobic equipment, massage, Pilates, yoga, spinning, other group classes and many amenities.
Group exercise classes are available for members and guests alike and a variety of options include yoga, Pilates, low and high intensity aerobics, aquatic classes, and cycling.
Scholarships are available at all four of our wellness centers (WC).
- They are available for anyone whose income level is at or below 200% (two times) federal poverty guidelines.
- 5HF is committed to using our WCs and our funds to improve health and wellness. We do not simply want members. We want members who regularly use and benefit from using the WC.
- Financial qualifications are reviewed annually. A current 1040 or SSI letter of total monthly benefits will be used to assess financial qualification.
- We consider extenuating circumstances, like job loss or short-term illness, when income and usage is assessed.
- We encourage you to contact us if you have questions about scholarships, regardless of your circumstances. Our goal is to get and keep people moving for their health, wellness and happiness.
- Scholarships are funded through a grant by 5HF.
Dexter Wellness Center
2810 Baker Road
Dexter, Michigan 48130
View on Google Maps »
Monday–Thursday 5 am–8 pm
Friday 5 am–7 pm
Saturday and Sunday 7 am–1 pm
At every level of its operations, including with respect to the implementation of and decisions regarding its scholarship programs and scholarship policy, 5HF follows an equal opportunity policy and does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.