Manchester Wellness Center is unique to the 5 Healthy Towns Foundation’s family of wellness centers. MWC became a reality as a result of a joint-use agreement between 5HF and Manchester Community Schools. MWC is centrally located in the Manchester Community, situated behind Manchester Middle School.
The facility offers state of the art cardio and strength equipment, classes and programs. Group exercise classes are offered for guests and members alike. Options include yoga, Pilates and low and high intensity aerobics.
Scholarships are available at all four of our wellness centers (WC).
- They are available for anyone whose income level is at or below 200% (two times) federal poverty guidelines.
- 5HF is committed to using our WCs and our funds to improve health and wellness. We do not simply want members. We want members who regularly use and benefit from using the WC.
- Financial qualifications are reviewed annually. A current 1040 or SSI letter of total monthly benefits will be used to assess financial qualification.
- We consider extenuating circumstances, like job loss or short-term illness, when income and usage is assessed.
- We encourage you to contact us if you have questions about scholarships, regardless of your circumstances. Our goal is to get and keep people moving for their health, wellness and happiness.
- Scholarships are funded through a grant by 5HF.
To learn more about Manchester Wellness Center, visit manchesterwellness.org or call 734.428.0850.
Manchester Wellness Center
710 E. Main Street
Manchester, Michigan 48158
View on Google Maps »
Mon – Thu: 6 am – 1 pm
Mon – Thu: 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday: 6 am – 1 pm
Saturday: 7 am – 12:00 pm
Friday: 3 – 8 pm* Use of Chelsea/Dexter Wellness Centers
Sunday: 7 am – 6 pm* Use of Chelsea/Dexter Wellness Centers
At every level of its operations, including with respect to the implementation of and decisions regarding its scholarship programs and scholarship policy, 5HF follows an equal opportunity policy and does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.