Stockbridge Wellness Center is the result of a collaboration between the Stockbridge Wellness Coalition, the Chelsea Wellness Center and the 5 Healthy Towns Foundation. The 5,400 square foot facility is located in CG Lantis Plaza, near the intersection of M-52 and M-106.
The facility offers strength and cardio equipment, free weights, classes and programs at an affordable rate. Group exercise classes includes yoga, Pilates and low and high intensity aerobics.
Scholarships are available at all four of our wellness centers (WC).
- They are available for anyone whose income level is at or below 200% (two times) federal poverty guidelines.
- 5HF is committed to using our WCs and our funds to improve health and wellness. We do not simply want members. We want members who regularly use and benefit from using the WC.
- Financial qualifications are reviewed annually. A current 1040 or SSI letter of total monthly benefits will be used to assess financial qualification.
- We consider extenuating circumstances, like job loss or short-term illness, when income and usage is assessed.
- We encourage you to contact us if you have questions about scholarships, regardless of your circumstances. Our goal is to get and keep people moving for their health, wellness and happiness.
- Scholarships are funded through a grant by 5HF.
Visit stockbridgewellness.org or call 517.851.4486 for more information.
At every level of its operations, including with respect to the implementation of and decisions regarding its scholarship programs and scholarship policy, 5HF follows an equal opportunity policy and does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
Stockbridge Wellness Center
5116 S. M-106
Stockbridge, Michigan 49285
View on Google Maps »
(517) 851-4486 or visit our center for a tour.
Monday – Thursday: 5:30 am – 1 pm
Monday – Thursday: 3 pm- 8 pm
Friday: 3 pm – 7 pm
Closed Saturday and Sundays. Members may use Chelsea or Dexter Wellness Centers 7 am – 1 pm